- Production area: Ripatransone, in high productive micro-areas.
- Wine varieties: Montepulciano, Cabernet-Sauvignon.
- Average yield per hectare: 6/7 tons of grapes.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Dark ruby red with garnet reflection. Intense bouquet of red berries and spices with warm hints of chocolate and vanilla. Full-bodied taste blended with well-balanced tannins.
- Vinification: Special selection of grapes picked and collected in baskets. Long maceration of grapes with skins (20-25 days) Delèstage and soft pressing (pressure).
- Harvest time: Second half of October.
- Picking method: By hand.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with grilled meats and mature cheeses.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 18/20°.
Leo Ripano Offida Rosso DOCG
Availability: 12 in stock