- Production area: Ripatransone and surrounding areas.
- Wine varieties: Pecorino.
- Average yield per hectare: 8/9 tonnes of grapes.
- Organoleptic characteristics: A straw yellow color with greenish hues. The nose is intense and persistent, with hints of fresh fruit and citrus flowers. The taste is fruity, full-bodied, slightly acidulous and persistent.
- Vinification: Cryomaceration of grapes, soft pressing with must decoupage and temperature-controlled fermentation, oxygen-free maturation in steel vats, and long periods of contact with fine lees.
- Serving suggestions: Ideal with roasted fish and soft cheese.
- Serving temperature: We recommend serving at 12/14°.
Chapter 9 – Falerio Pecorino DOC
Availability: 12 in stock